ChEnected—Where Chemical Engineers Mix it Up—is a unique online community created for and by young professional chemical engineers. Presented by AIChE, ChEnected is where chemical engineers can read, view, contribute, and engage with everything Chem-E. Learn new skills, solve challenges, find mentors, engage with other chemical engineers, and gain more exposure to hiring companies.
- ChEnected is Reactive. The Reactor blog is the epicenter of ChEnected, featuring content that covers the spectrum of the Chemical Enginering profession – from hot developments and opinions in the areas of alternative energy to career and legal advice. By virtue of its name, The Reactor blog is meant to be the driver of discussions about all things ChemE. Those discussions will help mold its future, its content, and the entire ChEnected portal. So please, be an active participant by commenting on posts, providing feedback, or becoming a guest contributor.
- ChEnected is Interactive, featuring polls, reviews, jokes, challenges, and contests.
AIChE - American Institute of Chemical Engineers - is the world's leading organization for chemical engineering professionals, with nearly 45,000 members from 92 countries. AIChE has the breadth of resources and expertise you need whether you are in core process industries or emerging areas, such as nanobiotechnology.
Members of AIChE enjoy access to these unique benefits:
- Access information and multimedia content regarding recognized and promising chemical engineering processes and methods
- Connect with a global network of intelligent, resourceful colleagues and benefit from their collective experience and knowledge
- Access career tools and exclusive job listings
- Present your findings or learn from recognized authorities in industry events and publications
- Enjoy discounts on industry networking events and much more
See the full list of member benefits
AIChE is excited to present ChEnected as a way for members to engage with one another, debate ideas, and help our organization grow. On ChEnected, you’ll see news and recaps of AIChE
events and posts from our members. We invite you to participate by posting comments or become a guest contributor