- Demand Outlook: A Golden Age of Natural Gas The shale gas boom in the U.S. is transforming the energy marketplace and a wide range of manufacturing industries that rely on natural gas.
- Getting the Gas Out of the Ground Technologies developed in the oil and gas industry over the past 60+ years are now being used to produce shale gas.
- Expanding the Shale Gas Infrastructure Development of U.S. shale gas resources will require expansion of infrastructure assets ranging from roads and rails to pipelines and seaports to power-generation plants and ethane crackers, and more.
- Environmental Considerations of Shale Gas Development The impacts of shale gas development on land, air, and water resources can and must be managed through sustainable operating practices.
- Regulatory Programs Governing Shale Gas Development The production of natural gas from shale is subject to environmental regulations, including a combination of requirements already followed by conventional gas developers, plus new ones specific to shale gas.
Log in Follow us
August 2nd, 2012
SPECIAL SECTION ON ENERGY: Addressing the Challenges Along the Shale Gas Supply Chain This 32-page special section on shale gas spans the supply chain, from wells, gathering lines, and processing facilities, to storage, transportation and distribution pipelines, and ultimately an end user, such as an industrial manufacturing plant or a single-family home.