Contribute a Blog Post about the 2013 AIChE Annual Meeting or Annual Student Conference in San Francisco!We want to keep the ChEnected blog singing during AIChE's meetings and you can help us by blogging onsite! If you are a regular contributor to ChEnected, you already know the process. If you are new to contributing and would like to submit something specifically about the meeting, here are some steps to getting it on Chenected… Note: The information and form below is specifically related to ChEnected posts for conferences. If you are interested in becoming a regular contributor, visit: chenected.aiche.org/contribute
Guidelines for Contributing Conference Posts:
- Posts should be short--400-600 words, ideally.
- Provide a title for the post
- Make sure you spell check your post, especially the technical terms
- Add a photo and email it to us. You can also suggest a photo/image that would be appropriate and we'll try to find one.
- Provide your full-name and title
What Are We Looking For?
- Description of technical sessions and/or teasers
- Perspectives on keynote sessions
- News or new discoveries
- Short interviews of session speakers (if you have a video camera and can post on Youtube, please send us the link! Otherwise, a typed interview with a photo would be great)
- Great photos
- Most anything/everything related to the fall meeting and its content, except:
What Are We NOT looking For?
- Anything overly promotional or self-promotional
- Marketing copy
Follow and Tweet about the ConferenceSee all the ways to keep up with ChEnected on Social Media. If you want to tweet about your experiences, use the hashtags #AIChEAnnual, #AIChEStudentConf. You can find @Chenected on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/ChEnected
Fill out my online form.