Date: November 1-3, 2011
Venue: Jacob Javits Center
Location: New York, NY
- Nanotechnology 2011 Conference and Symposium: The first component is a topical conference on emerging areas in nanotechnology organized by Innovative Research and Products (iRAP).
- Engineering Technologies Tutorials are organized into four tracks: Plant and Equipment Basics, Essentials in Process and Product Development, Engineering Fundamentals - Unit Operations, and The Art of Solids Handling.
- Conference on Energy, Safety, and Consulting is a series of symposia sessions for hot topic programming address critical issues such as energy savings, enhanced safety, and the role of consultants. It's organized by key local AIChE sections in the Northeast.
megaphone head man photo from looking4poetry via flickr and creative commons.
- 2011 AIChE Annual Student Conference (chenected.aiche.org)
- AIChE Student Regional Conferences - Highlights and How they Work [Photos and Videos] (chenected.aiche.org)
- Northeast Student Regional Conference and ChemE Car a BIG Success (chenected.aiche.org)
- Joe Porcelli talks about AIChE’s Northeast Regional Conference at the Chem Show
- Thomas Abraham on Nanotechnology at 2011 AIChE Northeast Regional Conference at the Chem Show
- Herb Cooper talks about AIChE Northeast Regional Conference
- BUY SIBUTRAMINE NO PRESCRIPTION
- Northeast Student Regional Conference and ChemE Car a BIG Success