AIChE Spring Meeting & GCPS Guide to Coverage
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers is holding its Spring Meeting and 9th Global Congress on Process Safety, in San Antonio - April 28 - May 1. Much of the meeting will focus on energy solutions and advancements in safety. Nearly 2,000 chemical engineers are expected at the Grand Hyatt, San Antonio. See Registration Information
Join @ChEnected for the conversation on Twitter and be sure to use the hashtags: #AIChESpring and #GCPS
Interested in contributing a blog entry about the meeting? | Contribute Now
[table id=21 /]
- Dan Romanesko gives the Fuels and Petrochemicals Division Welcome Session and Keynote Address on Monday, April 29 from 9:45 to 11:15 a.m. Learn More.
- Martin Bruce gives the 25th Ethylene Producers' Conference Keynote on Monday, April 29 from 1:30 to 2:15 p.m. Learn More.
Go to Site
- The 24th Ethylene Producers’ Conference
- The 13th Topical Conference on Gas Utilization
- The 16th Gas Utilization Topical Conference
The Global Congress on Process Safety is the largest annual gathering of process safety experts in the world. Participants will share lessons learned in the chemical, refining, and pharmaceutical industries on how to avoid incidents, manage risk, ensure plant safety and strengthen your process safety management programs.