January 13th, 2011
Sustainable Packaging Symposium 2011
By Douglas Clark | Comments (0)
Sustainable Packaging Symposium will examine the role of packaging as a key enhancement to sustainability across the entire supply chain.
Date: March 16-18, 2011
Venue: Hyatt Regency Chicago
Location: Chicago, IL
The symposium will feature invited experts from the packaging, science and engineering industries. Some of the speakers will be culled from an open call for abstracts. If you are a sustainability decision maker from any of these industries, you’ll want to participate in the 2011 Sustainable Packaging Symposium, presented by Greener Package and the Institute for Sustainability.
Topics will include:
- Sustainable Packaging Case Studies
- Life Cycle Assessments
- What is a Greener Package?
- Greener Feedstocks
- Greener Processing
- Green Measurement
- Scorecards, Benchmarks, Metrics
- Opportunities to Improve Sustainability in the Package Supply Chain
- Prevention of Unintended Consequences
- Cost Assessment
- Business Propositions for Sustainable Packaging
- Least-cost Portfolios
For more information, visit www.sustainablepackagingsymposium.com
. Click here for further Speaker Information.